durusmail: mems-talk: spin coater vacuum path
spin coater vacuum path
spin coater vacuum path
Gary Hillman
2010-12-10
Jia, while I am not familiar with the Laurel spinner I am familiar with
spinners in general, we make them.  There will be a seal somewhere and that
seal will of needs be a rotary seal and subject to wear.  Find that seal and
make sure it is not leaking. If it is re-place it. If it is not then there
might be a leak elsewhere but the most likely leak point is at the rotary
seal.

Gary
S-Cubed
PO Box 365