durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Xin Yan
2010-12-14
thank you Andrew,  I also think the sputtering Cr film should have lots of
problem. But the Sputtering is the only way to deposit Cr in our lab.  i
think what if i  change the recipe of the sputtering, the film could become
more dense.

--
Yan Xin
-Pen-Tung Sah MEMS Research Center,