durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Xin Yan
2010-12-15
Thank you Mikael for your advice.

in the former etching i use the Magnetic Stirrers to make the etching process
more uniform. Yesterday , i just put the wafer in the solution without
magnetic stirrer. Cr works fine. it can stand in solution at least 10min.
i 've no idea why become so different between this two circumstances.  for
luck, Cr mask works finally.

--
Yan Xin
-Pen-Tung Sah MEMS Research Center,