durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Adhesion problem during 7740 glass wafer wet etching process
Xin Yan
2010-12-14
the sputtering  is  for  lift off. I'm afraid the Cr could not stand for
enough time, So i do the wet etching before removing the photoresist.  what
about heat the substrate to 80degreeC during sputtering to suppress the
pinhole?

Thank you Mikael

--
Yan Xin