durusmail: mems-talk: About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-23
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
Bill Moffat
2015-09-24
Mehmet, we like to think of ourselves as HMDS experts and we are totally
confused. Is your process:- 1) Vacuum Vapor Prime at 150 degrees C to give a
monolayer of HMDS then apply 10 microns of resist.  Then expose and develop.  If
so your 10 microns of resist is sitting on top of a monolayer of resist and when
you expose and develop it should act like a normal resist layer whether you have
a monolayer of HMDS at the wafer surface or not.  Can you clarify.  Is this your
process.  If so are you soft baking at too high a temperature only when you do
HMDS?  Bill Moffat CEO YES.