durusmail: mems-talk: About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-23
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
Liang Zhao
2015-09-25
Mehmet,
I think make sure you haven't spin coat the HMDS. Only incubate the wafer
together with 3-4 drops of HMDS in vacuum desicater.
Good luck