durusmail: mems-talk: About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-23
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
ozgur celik
2016-01-04
Mehmet
If you have to use Cr in your process and need to remove it with a method
alternative RIE, Transene has some enchants that you might find useful.
http://transene.com/cr/

Best

Ozgur Celik