durusmail: mems-talk: About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-23
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
2015-09-24
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
About difficulty in photoresist development (if using HMDS as adhesion layer)
Mehmet Yilmaz
2015-09-29
Dear all,
Thanks for all of your replies. I could not reply earlier. I am sorry about
that.

@ Bill Moffat, I am using HMDS (UN3286) from TECHNIC FRANCE. I use HMDS
spinning rather than Vacuum Prime Oven. We do not Vacuum Prime Oven here.
What I realized is, spinning HMDS is not recommended by the vendor... But,
I do not have any other way to coat HMDS in our facilities.

@ André Bödecker, James Guenes, Liang Zhao, I looked at the datasheet. It
does not recommend spinning HMDS. I was not aware of that due to my earlier
experience with HMDS at other cleanroom facilities...
http://www.microchemicals.com/products/adhesion_promotion/hmds.html

@ Mohammad Yusuf Mulla, thanks for the recipe.

@ Orozaliev Ajymurat Nurdinovich, thanks for the information.

I have a quartz substrate that I need to work with. I will try to clean it
at first, and then skip HMDS adhesion layer spinning, since it is not
recommended by the vendor. I will let you know once I have a run-path for
this problem.

Regards,

Mehmet