durusmail: mems-talk: Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-19
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-19
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-20
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-05-01
-|EXT|- Re: Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
mercado
2017-05-01
Hi Mehmet,

Yes, try with Piranha clean, serveral times if it's necessary.

Best,

Dante Mercado