Von: Mehmet Yilmaz [mailto:mehmetyilmaztr@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. März 2017 13:47
An: General MEMS discussion
Betreff: Re: [mems-talk] Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues
from silicon surface of MEMS chips

Dear mems-talk community,
I just wanted to let you know that Piranha cleaning worked fine. Dicing saw
tape residues are completely removed from one of my trial MEMS chips.

I you have some other suggestions that does not require Piranha clean,
please let me know your suggestions. I would be really interested in trying
a residue removal technique that does not require Piranha cleaning.

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,

Mehmet