durusmail: mems-talk: Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-19
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-19
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-04-20
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
2017-05-01
-|EXT|- Re: Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
Removal of dicing tape (DENKA T-80HW-23A) residues from silicon surface of MEMS chips
April Maria Lujan
2017-05-03
Hi Mehmet,

IPA works well to remove adhesive redsidue, you should try that and finish
with an 180 second O2 clean.

There's 91% IPA that is sold at local drug stores and the 99% IPA which is
used by industry which should work well.

Other that acetone is not very great. Try IPA...

Best regards,

April Lujan

Manufacturing Technician