durusmail: mems-talk: AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
Sales (3 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
Bill Moffat
2016-06-15
I can recount a problem I had with PR adhesion in the 70's when I developed
batch vacuum vapor prime.  My worst layer was 17.000 Angstroms of thermal
silicon dioxide which I etched in buffered HF for 17 minutes. If I had a problem
with resist adhesion it occurred on this layer. When I developed the original
YES vacuum vapor primer I tested it with this layer. I ran 35 wafers through a
vacuum vapor prime. Then waited 24 hours with the wafers in the open, and coated
5 wafers, 24 hours later 5 more wafers. Finally after 1 week the last 5 wafers.
Coated them together, exposed, developed and baked and etched for 17 minutes.
Did not have a single problem with the week old wafers. If you can get access to
a YES vacuum vapor prime try it.  As it is Aluminum run the prime time for 20
minutes Aluminum needs 4 time the exposure to the HMDS. If you cannot get access
contact me and I will run free tests for you. Do not worry the resist will still
stick after mailing. Bill Moffat CEO YES.