durusmail: mems-talk: AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
Sales (3 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
Michael McKnight
2016-06-16
I also have had problems with AZ5214 adhesion on Aluminum. I was able to
remedy this by always doing a pre-spin bake at 130 C for 10-15 minutes just
before spinning.  Hope this method works for you too.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Mehmet Yilmaz
wrote:

> Dear Maksym,
> Several more comments:
> 3. It may be a good idea to make sure that your wafer is fully dry before
> spinning adhesion promoter as well as PR. You may keep the wafers at high
> temperatures for 30 minutes...
> 4. If AZ5214E is not satisfying your requirements in terms of BOE etch and
> PR separation from surface, try a thicker PR such az AZ5462.
>
> I hope these help as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mehmet
> On Jun 9, 2016 10:11 PM, "Mehmet Yilmaz"  wrote:
>
> > Dear Maksym,
> > Based on my own experience, you may have the problem due to the following
> > reasons:
> > 1. PR features are probably narrow, so that BOE kind of lifts-off the
> > narrow PR features.
> > 2. BOE etch time is too long for the width of your PR features.
> >
> > I assume that you are using an adhesion promoter before spinning PR.
> >
> > I hope this helps...
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Mehmet
> > On Jun 9, 2016 9:55 PM, "Maksym Plakhotnyuk"
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> I face a problem of keeping AZ5214e photoresist on top of Al2O3 film
> >> during BHF etch.
> >> I have done post bake of PR at 150C for 30 min however it still does not
> >> help.
> >> Does any of you know the solution or any idea how to keep PR On top of
> >> alumina during BHF etch?
> >>
> >> Thank you in advance
> >>
> >> Best regards
> >> Maksym Plakhotnyuk