durusmail: mems-talk: AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
Sales (3 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
Mehmet Yilmaz
2016-06-15
Dear Maksym,
Several more comments:
3. It may be a good idea to make sure that your wafer is fully dry before
spinning adhesion promoter as well as PR. You may keep the wafers at high
temperatures for 30 minutes...
4. If AZ5214E is not satisfying your requirements in terms of BOE etch and
PR separation from surface, try a thicker PR such az AZ5462.

I hope these help as well.

Regards,

Mehmet