durusmail: mems-talk: AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
KarthiKeyan K (2 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
2016-06-15
Sales (3 parts)
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
AZ5214E photoresist adhesion problem on Al2O3 coated Si wafers
Mehmet Yilmaz
2016-06-15
Dear Maksym,
Based on my own experience, you may have the problem due to the following
reasons:
1. PR features are probably narrow, so that BOE kind of lifts-off the
narrow PR features.
2. BOE etch time is too long for the width of your PR features.

I assume that you are using an adhesion promoter before spinning PR.

I hope this helps...

Sincerely,

Mehmet