durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Shree Narayanan
2012-12-07
Dear Mr. Bolukbas,

Appreciate your response. Can you point me to a thermal band that you have
used. I googled up the term and couldnt come up with anything intelligent.
I have heard about this kind of tape form Nitto-Denko but I am wondering if
you are aware of a more easily sourced tape.

Thanks
Shree