durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Tang Tian
2012-12-07
Good morning Shree,

There are few methods of temporarily mounting one wafer to a carrier
wafer:

1.      Thermal release tape - Haeun Chemtec Rexpan or Nitto Denko Revalpha
2.      Thermalplastic adhesive - Brewer Science WaferBond HT10.10, HD
Microsystems HD-3007, or ShinEtsu
3.      Wax - CrystalBond

What temperature and duration does the temporarily bonded wafer pair is
exposed to during DRIE?  With these two parameters, you could narrow
down material selection and corresponding method.

If you like we do have application lab in Tempe, AZ can do this for you.
My contact information is below, please let me know if you need further
assistance.

Best Regards,
Tian Tang

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Applications Engineer - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2455, Main: +1 (480) 305
2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 274 3892
E-Mail: T.Tang@EVGroup.com
Web: www.EVGroup.com

This message and any attachments contain confidential or privileged
information, which is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail. Please note that unauthorized review, copying,
disclosing, distributing or otherwise making use of the information is
strictly prohibited.

Save paper and trees! Please consider the environment before printing
this e-mail.