durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Shree Narayanan
2012-12-12
Michael,

This DRIE doesnt have DC bias but a RF bias, so metal exposure is allowed.
However, I am interested in finding a solution with photoresist as a mask.
I used thermal grease and it resulted in localized heating effects which
caused the PR to be eaten away quickly, in those places. Can you tell me if
200u+ deep etches have been attempted with the PR as adhesive technique.
Also, do you have some information on how the cooling affects the sidewall
angle?

Thanks
Shree