durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
Adhesive to bond onto a carrier wafer for etching
basar bolukbas
2012-12-10
Dear Shree
We purchased this thermal bands from Japaniese SAMCO Company.They also buy from
another company but never talk about its name. :)I think this is something
industry secret. :)I also couldn't found on the google.SAMCO has got good
etching system and we use this band during its porcesses.I am sure that when you
contact with SAMCO, they will also sell to you.If you buy non-performed bands,
it will be very cheap.Appx. 1 piece of A4 is like 100$ etc...It is pink...And
that is all i know.. :)
Regards.
PS: By the way i just check Nitto-Denko's page.It seems that they have got a lot
of different bands for Semi Conductor Industry.I am sure that our band is very
similiar with Nitto's bands. It can be Nitto's band also. :)
---